Earl Grey Tea CookiesI just tried out this new recipe and it is absolutely delicious!!! A must try for all Earl Grey tea lovers. The cookie comes out crisp and buttery, the distinctive Earl Grey flavour subtle - yet unmistakable.
1 cup flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 tbsp of Earl Grey tea (3 teabags)
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Blend Earl Grey tea to powder. Add to creamed butter and sugar, along with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add in milk a little at a time until mixture is moist enough to come together.
4. Wrap in cling wrap in the shape of a log and leave in the fridge for half an hour to harden.
5. Cut into slices about 3/4cm thick. Bake in oven at 180 Celcius for around 10-15 minutes, or until cookie is golden and crisp.
No photo available because as usual, I can't be bothered.