Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stressed

Went to see what the report about me all about.

Turns out the nurse blamed me for single handedly creating disasters in the cleanup hold. Because of course, all the instruments in there was used by me.

Perio exam tomorrow. Instead of studying, been looking through my patient file obsessively, trying to logicize my not so ideal treatment plans and outcomes.

Can't wait for it to be over.

5 slices of bread with peanut butter = 1000 calories
3 small mandarins = 200 calories
1 small bunch of grapes = 100 calories
1 bowl of cereal with milk = 200 calories
2-3 cups of dry cereal, eaten straight out of the box = 300 calories
2 scoops of ice cream = 200 calories
1 pack of KFC fries = 250 calories
Total = 2250 calories


Must. Stop. Eating. But can't seem to stop! In times of stress, it's the only thing I know how to do.

Labels: , ,

2 comment(s):

so did you get in trouble, or what was the result?

By Blogger D, at 10/24/2007 6:52 AM  

Oh...the clinical coordinator said that of course it doesn't mean that it's all me, but that's the report. So if I was the one, then don't do it again - but if not then it's all a mistake and the nurse probably just assumed it was me.

So yeah, didn't get into trouble. Just a big hassle.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/24/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home