Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Overload

I have an unusually large amount of makeup, due to the fact that my aunt is very generous and often gives me care packages stuffed full of my favourite cosmetic items.

Her memory is amazing. 4 years ago I mentioned that I liked Lancome Juicy Tubes and lip glosses in general and since then, every 6 months I get 2-3 from her, resulting in me having a pretty big collection of lipglosses that I can't possibly finish using.

Anyway, I've been reading articles that you should throw out old makeup when its past its due date. I find it physically impossible for me to part with these things. However, I'm currently determined to have a clutter free life and shall dive into the job soon.

This is going to hurt.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home