Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Silence

I have been running out of things to say.

It seems as if nothing interesting is happening in my life and I have no desire to bore people about how I ate lunch, ate dinner, and ate supper. Who cares if I took 5 minutes to brush my teeth or that my brother woke me up early on purpose?

I've been watching Wimbledon. As usual, supporting anybody but Federer really, particularly Nadal, Djokovic and Gasquet.

Going back to Melbourne in a weeks' time. Am I allowed to say that I am not really looking forward to it? Somehow going back to the 2nd semester of my 2nd last year makes me feel that the end is near, and that soon - I will be out on my own.

I confess, I'm terrified.

I long to be back in kindergarten once more, where the biggest drama would be that a kid fell down in the playground.

Sigh.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home