Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dental Girl is Fed Up

The annual bickering between me and my parents has officially started. This usually begins because they realize I'm going back to Australia soon and therefore should squeeze in all the nagging that they would not be able to dispense when I'm away.

I detest it. Ridiculous small things just gets picked at. I cook lunch and at the end of the day, I get told off because I forgot to keep the frying pan. I bake because they say I bake for everybody but them, only to be told that my baking is substandard in their opinion.

I sleep too late and wake up too late, I do not have a caring nature because I have no interest to cuddle my baby cousin and worst, I am sooooooooooooo untidy because I left my dress on my side table.

What-ever.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home