Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, December 08, 2006

Results

I get stressed out when it's time to check my results.

It's the few seconds before the page flashes up and you stare at the numbers that is the most tense.

I woke up this morning and went to have a look at the results, and for one of the subjects there was no number. What was there was ***.

I panicked. That was the subject that I was worried I was possibly going to fail.

Turns out it was a false alarm. *** means the marks are unavailable.

Eventually found out I did pass after all.

I live to see another year in dentistry.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Gratz xD

i'm amazed a lot of ppl are just aiming for a 'pass' for each subject instead of a credit or distinction.

moi included.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2006 4:05 AM  

kong gratz!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2006 12:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home