Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Depth

I thought that once I got out of the apartment I would be fine. Turns out that isn't true.

Mom: So, are u intending to get any clothes when you go up to KL this weekend?
Me: I suppose so, if there are any nice ones.
Mom: I heard MNG is a good brand and they always go on sale.
Me: MNG? NO.
Mom: What's wrong with MNG? *puzzled*
Me: Psycho housemate's favourite brand is MNG.

Then I cried.

I thought that I was over it - I'm out of the house and going to have a new start and all. But turns out some things go deeper than you think it does.

My parents think I'm too emotional and I take things too seriously.

I think that for the rest of my life, MNG clothes, her disgusting floral stinky perfume she uses, crocodile mittens and Burberry scarves will just be reminders of what I went through.

Very upset.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

crocodile mittens! I gave you those mittens with all my love and now they torment you. Kick your ass wei

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/18/2006 2:29 AM  

awww... how did a housemate affect u that bad?

to a point where u dislike MNG.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/20/2006 5:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home