Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Banana Cake

I never got round to baking a banana cake in Australia because of the ridiculous price due to the hurricane/tornado/whatever that destroyed most of the banana crops in Queensland. Happily, back in Malaysia a comb of bananas is only RM1.20 - AUD0.40! Hah! Which was why I baked a banana cake:




Decorated it with sliced bananas because my parents didn't want any icing on their cake. Apparently it's too rich and banana cake should be appreciated on its own.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

I know this is an old post but I love reading peoples' old posts. And I really love yours.

I'm from Melbourne, and when I went to Malaysia with my Dad he nearly fell over when he saw the banana prices. He was so excited he ended up buying about a hundred, probably. We lived on them. Just because they didn't cost AUD$16 a kilo. Ha!

But yes. I love your blog. I'm going to read all your posts until 2008, I think - but every time you mention study I remember that that's what I should be doing... gah! Keep it up. :)

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 4/16/2008 5:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home