Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Little Manhattan

I finally got round to buying an external hard drive. It's all part of the plan to somehow try to get my laptop to run faster.

My friend who got it for me was kind enough to preload it with his collection of movies and TV shows. Naturally I'm in heaven. Only problem is that I probably should be studying instead of exploring the collection.

Watched "Little Manhattan" today. It's about an 11 year old boy in love with a girl in Manhattan. Sort of along the lines of "My Girl" - also one of my favourite childhood romance movies.



Everytime I watch romantic movies set in New York, I'm seized with the desire to go there and see the place for myself.

Even without watching romantic movies in New York I always wanted to go.

You hear so much about a place and you just really want to go and see what's there. Of course, things aren't always what they seem - movies tend to make things look so much better. But I still think it's worth a visit.

Have to go there one day.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home