Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Freedom Is Beckoning

Exams are not even over and already there are a host of post exam plans.

For one, nobody is going to stay in on Friday after exams.

For two, Saturday is probably going to be spent catching up with church friends and going to church. Feeling spiritually dry. Exams have really taken a toll on my life and I really need to get back into it.

For three, one of my childhood friends is coming to Melbourne from Sydney for a visit! Will also be catching up with other childhood friends that I have not seen for months.

For four, my long awaited lesson on how to make a gingerbread house will finally commence on Monday! It has been 6 months in the waiting because I've been so busy and too guilty to waste my day making houses out of biscuits and candy.

For five, I'll be house hunting!

Strangely enough shopping is not the top priority this year. I thought I'd like to buy a couple of things but I realize that not having them would not really significantly change my life. However, might change my mind on Friday. Best not to talk too soon.

2. More. Days.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home