Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy

It was the last patient of the day and I just wanted to go home. Mainly because I was having menstrual cramps and it had been a long day.

Finished off a 11 palatal filling and asked the patient if it felt fine. Patient then decided to tell me that she wanted me to widen the tooth so that I could close the gap between that tooth and her denture.

Decided to be nice even though it was a purely cosmetic procedure, it was already late, she really should have told me about it before I started rather than at the end and I was in pain. Proceeded to add on some resin composite on the mesial to make it prettier.

The result was lovely. Patient was so happy she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

And that is why I love doing anterior resin composites.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home