Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Human Nature

No matter how hard I try to be a better person once in a while I still feel twinges of resentment, anger and aggravation. I can't help it.

Which is why I generally try to snap out of such thoughts when I start heading down that path because it's honestly just not worth it - I get nothing out of it but miserable feelings.

Had a mid-day nap that lasted 3 hours. Been getting headaches these few days and just the general feeling of not wanting to wake up. Once I'm in bed I just do not want to get out of it.

On a cheerful note, in less than 4 weeks dental school will be behind me forever - the pre-requisite being that I pass, of course. Lots of my time is spent fantasizing about that glorious, glorious day.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home