Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What I've Been Up To

The past 3 days have been a rocky road for me. All sorts of things just not going right. I've been questioning why my life has been so tumultuous and have not received an answer. I can only hope that things get better from now on.

Firstly, my car was just innocently parked in a perpendicular parking spot when I went to church. When I got back, there it was - a graze on the left back of my car - presumably done by someone who couldn't judge how much to turn in or out of the lot.

Secondly, my Co-Cr framework was out of occlusion by 3mm. Demonstrator said everything had to be repeated over again. Why? The lab screwed up - that's why.

Thirdly, I'm not going into what happened but it was also bad. Definitely the worst out of the three.

I guess with great misfortune comes silver linings. The clinical coordinator said it's better if someone qualified made the denture instead of me and allowed me to send the patient to another department (yes, there is justice in this world!!) and as for my car... I guess it's nothing money cannot fix. The third thing - only luck can rescue me.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home