Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Troubled Mind

I've been feeling very unsettled for the past couple of weeks.

Was reading past posts on this blog and my previous one and realized I have changed over the past couple of years. I was a very angry person throughout 3rd year and most of the 4th. There were a lot of things that I couldn't get over. There are also a lot of things that were left unsaid. In fact, still left unsaid.

After all, this blog is just a superficial version of what's actually happening in my life.

Was feeling so troubled that I went to church on a Saturday night instead of Sunday morning to try to make sense of my life right now.

My Jesus is able to calm the seas when they rage
My God is the answer in my weakness - He reigns


Now I have this song stuck in my head and I can't find the title.

Anyone?

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home