Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Extreme Happiness

Since the beginning of the year I've been praying for a good case presentation to come along.

I wanted someone who was reliable, had some perio and needed a couple of fillings and maybe a crown.

Week by week I was repeatedly disappointed. Either my patients lived in Nagambie or they only need one crown or they were just plain disinterested when it came to their oral health.

Until today.

This lady came in and imagine my extreme delight when I saw 2 fractured amalgams, a carious 23D and a tooth that has already been prepped for a crown but not yet crowned and mild localized perio.

Everything I ever wanted in a patient! I don't even need to do a crown prep!!

It doesn't get better than this.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home