Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So This Is Where You've Been

Decided that I should pull myself together and and decided to start with by seriously cleaning up my room. Not a throw everything into a drawer so that my table is neat cleanup - a proper scrutinize everything and put it in its exact place cleanup.

Emptied my entire closet and was inundated with all sorts of things that I had forgotten I even had.

I now know I won't have to buy any moisturizers, shower gel, cosmetics and tissue paper for at least 2 years. I have a huge stock pile of them sitting in my closet.

Am also surprised at the number of books and stationery I have acquired over the years. And craft materials!!

I shudder at the thought of moving at the end of the year.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home