Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simple Pleasures

1. Vitasoy Lush Vanilla Soy Milk - I gave it a rave review 2 years ago, and I'll give it a rave review again! I love it so much it's one of the few caloried drinks I consume.

2. Comfortable shoes - I've been wearing the same pair of shoes since the beginning of the year about 95% of the time because they're comfortable and clinic acceptable. The other 5% of the time I choose vanity over comfort.

3. Pen and paper - I have a notebook specifically for writing down irrational and crazy thoughts while I ponder over things. Very helpful. Once things are down on paper one tends to look at things a little bit more objectively.

4. Questionable Content - Favourite web comic. Ever.

5. Strategic Light Switch Position - Once I'm in bed I absolutely detest having to get up to switch off the light when I finally want to go to sleep. Worked my way around it by moving my bed near a plug point and using a bedside lamp to read at night. Now I just roll over and flick the lights off. Bliss.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

i got a table lamp too!!! really very useful for reading b4 bed. ;p

By Anonymous Jolyn7, at 7/17/2008 9:49 PM  

Chocolate...chocolate and more chocolate :p

Love the new look by the way

By Blogger sabrina, at 7/18/2008 7:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home