Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The First Time

For the first time in my life, I pumped petrol into a car.

Yes - the shameful truth is that although I've been driving for 6 years now, this is the first time I've had to do it. Back home I'd just tell my dad 'Uhh....I think the car is low on petrol...' and the next day it would be magically topped up.

Having no such luxury here, I had to learn how to do it. Really not as complex as I thought it would be.

Received a Louis Vuitton catalogue in the mail a couple of weeks ago but have only had time to look at it today (Yes, that's how stressed out I have been - to the point that even a book full of nice things did not attract me!) and it has now invoked in me a mild interest in one of their small zipped wallet/coin purse thingies.

I say mild interest because... I don't know. I guess I could live without it, but it would be nice if it was in my life. That sort of feeling.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

i dun like to pump petrol, pump air or bring my car for service. :S
i need a guy to do such stuff for me. :x

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2008 1:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home