Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dental Girl is... What?!

My mom called me and said she had a funny story to tell me. Turns out she was lunching with some of her friends when one of them asked her confidentially:

Friend: So, does Dental Girl have a boyfriend now?
Mom: Not that I know of... unless she's been hiding one.
Friend: Ah well, no hurry. But....I know someone who might be suitable for her. *matchmaking tone*
Mom: Who?
Friend: Mrs X's son!
Mom: ........... What makes you think they'll be good together?
Friend: Well, I was spoke to him recently about her and he seemed to admire her personality and sensibility.
Mom: .....Sensibility??
Friend: Yes. Sensibility.

I cracked up.

My mom then asked me sarcastically what sensible acts have I been up to lately. I said I couldn't think of any. I wouldn't say that I'm not sensible, but I just don't think it's the primary adjective to describe me.

Who is Mrs X's son? Don't ask, because I'm not telling!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Sensible is what sensible does. As long as you're wearing underwear outdoors at all times then thats all baby Jesus would be asking of you. Amirite?

By Blogger Me, at 7/29/2008 1:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home