Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dental Girl is... What?!

My mom called me and said she had a funny story to tell me. Turns out she was lunching with some of her friends when one of them asked her confidentially:

Friend: So, does Dental Girl have a boyfriend now?
Mom: Not that I know of... unless she's been hiding one.
Friend: Ah well, no hurry. But....I know someone who might be suitable for her. *matchmaking tone*
Mom: Who?
Friend: Mrs X's son!
Mom: ........... What makes you think they'll be good together?
Friend: Well, I was spoke to him recently about her and he seemed to admire her personality and sensibility.
Mom: .....Sensibility??
Friend: Yes. Sensibility.

I cracked up.

My mom then asked me sarcastically what sensible acts have I been up to lately. I said I couldn't think of any. I wouldn't say that I'm not sensible, but I just don't think it's the primary adjective to describe me.

Who is Mrs X's son? Don't ask, because I'm not telling!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Sensible is what sensible does. As long as you're wearing underwear outdoors at all times then thats all baby Jesus would be asking of you. Amirite?

By Blogger Orhan Kahn, at 7/29/2008 1:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home