Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tough Love

For the past couple of weeks I've been having a rather strict demonstrator take care of me.

"Why is the patient's headrest in such a uncomfortable position?"

"It's 9am already, why isn't your patient in the chair yet? Time management!"

"If you want me to even look at your radiograph, you'll have to mount it up first."

"There's sodium perborate all over the tooth. Are you going to be a messy dentist?"

It was very stressful. However....today...

"That was a lovely incisal edge repair you did. Very nice."

"Did you take this PA? Very good angulation!"

I admit it - the scarcer one makes their praise, the more you crave it. I shall treasure those 2 comments, and hold them close to my heart.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

hahahha i know who it is :D

argh paedo is so boring...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2008 3:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home