Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Seaweed Is Always Greener...

I spent some time in Borders reading through musical scores of famous Disney music. It was very entertaining. I could sing along to the song in my head and imagine how it would sound like if I had a piano with me.

I realized that The Little Mermaid is a cartoon that pretty much sums up how people are - the seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake and what we have is always not enough....we want more.

I want to be where the people are,
I want to sing, want to see them dancing,
Strolling along down a - what's the word again? - street.
Up where they walk, up where they run,
Up where they stay all day in the sun,
Wondering free, which I could be,
Part of your world...

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home