Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Wishes

I always wanted to go out with a bricklayer for the mere virtue of the fact that he would have good arms. I came to that conclusion because if one is lifting bricks daily, surely his arms would be well toned.

Well, last night my dream came true. I met a bricklayer and he asked me out.

How amazing is that?

I still can't believe it happened.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

You know there're other options like personal trainer, SAS soldier, etc :p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 9/09/2007 10:41 PM  

My sister says she knows one and he has a bad back and knees...tell him to take good care of himself!

It IS amazing that you put that intention out there..and voila!

We like your photos, too.

By Blogger Meg Wolff, at 9/15/2007 2:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home