Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

I really really really really really really really really really want a dog.

I've had my heart set on getting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.



Problem is I stay in a rented apartment, I have a housemate and there's all the financial and time considerations.

I have worked it out and have concluded it is possible for me to get a dog, as long as I can jump over the rented apartment hurdle and the parents hurdle.

The hurdle I fear the most is my parents, to be honest. I can already envision them talking to me about the responsibilities of a student, which does not include taking care of a dog.

While I'mplotting my evil evil plan to somehow persuade them to let me get one, I have been obsessively looking at other people's Cavaliers, especially Momo and Winston.

Sigh... any suggestions?

Labels:

2 comment(s):

I really wanna get a dog too!!

But nooo.. the dog will just be so lonely coz I am ALWAYS in uni. :S

By Blogger -Berenice-, at 9/02/2007 10:48 PM  

OH MY GOD. Good choice! I've had two Cavaliers in my time, and they are the most amazing sluts of dogs. You can't help but fall head over heels in love with them. And they're so adorable. The second you can (and forgive me if I'm a bit behind) - get one!

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 4/17/2008 10:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home