Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, August 23, 2007

'Tis The Season...

Everyone seems to be breaking up.

It's strange how people that you thought would be together forever end up telling you the dreaded words.

It didn't work out. It didn't feel like the right thing. I guess I never really knew who she was. There's just too many things that in the end just made it not worth while. I need my space.

The list goes on.

I have never had a really bad break up - I was never in a relationship long enough to feel what it's like. Yet I know the feeling of heartbreak too well from an unrequited love point of view. I can only assume a breakup would be tenfold of what I felt.

The vacuum of loneliness when suddenly the days stretch on into eternity, with just you and your misery. And the memory of what the person was like - is like.

To all those who are in that vacuum right now - I hope you feel better soon.

One day soon, the sky will seem blue again. If not today, then tomorrow.

I am sure of it.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home