Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Anonymous Source

So apparently an anonymous person said that chicks in my dental school dress up incredibly well to clinics because of their innate fear of being left on the shelf. Suddenly, it's a race to the finish line to snap up a guy before it's too late.

I agree that many girls go to uni looking almost like supermodels. Their hair is perfect, their face is perfect and their clothes are perfect - even when it's freezing in winter. However, to say the reason behind their dressing up is the above suggestion is not entirely true. After all, some people just want to look pretty. Is that wrong?

I would personally say I don't dress up for uni. I have a grand total of 4-5 tops that I wear day in day out and maybe 3 pairs of pants, as well as a token pair of jeans that I wear during non clinic days.

Because honestly, to look that perfect daily when most lectures start at 8am is just too much of a chore for me.

"You've hit jackpot Dental Girl. That's why you're still single! Hahahahaha!"

So be it.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home