Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, July 27, 2007

My Favourite Subject

Truth be told, I am not one cut out to do fantabulously beautiful resin composite fillings, made up of 8 separate layers of differently colored composite to create the most aesthetic result possible. Nor am I the kind of person to patiently try to move teeth around until the perfect occlusion is achieved. Nor do I enjoy peering into a tooth, searching for lost canals and cleaning them out. Most of all, I detest looking teeth that have half their roots showing and proceed to clean out more gums.

In actual fact, my favourite field so far is that of extraction.

There's something very satisfying about hearing the PDL fibres give way and extracting the tooth. Perhaps it's because I have not done many, and therefore it is still a novelty. However, it is my favourite by far.

That makes me sound rather butcherly, doesn't it?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home