Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Dog 2

My second dog died yesterday.

My parents told me that she just stopped eating after my first dog died, probably due to depression and loneliness.

Tears just came when my mom broke the news to me. The knowledge that both my dogs are gone forever and I would never see them coming up to me, tails wagging with their beseeching eyes begging for food has finally sunk in.



Missy - looking for cats to chase and ciku fruit to pluck off the tree.



Polar - looking up at me wondering what the hell am I doing with a shiny piece of metal in my hand and baiting her with a piece of chicken.

I will never see them again.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

my baby guinea pig also KOed soon after his/her father guinea pig die... yup, i duno my baby's gender... :S

my condolences...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/2007 12:13 AM  

so sorry to hear about ur dogs. it's good to know all dogs go to heaven :) take care and God bless.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/11/2007 12:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home