Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, March 16, 2007

To Work Or Not To Work

I've been getting increasingly bored lately. There's only so much rearranging of a room that you can do before you realize there's absolutely nothing left to do.

Cooking is a dangerous hobby. It's been leading to weight gain.

I've been thinking about getting a job again. Some of you may know that I used to work in a gelati shop, but I've quit after

1. I discovered that it was creating callouses on certain parts of my hand.
2. I discovered you can get wrist problems from scooping ice cream daily.
3. I got sick and tired of working there.

I don't mind working in the service industry again should the opportunity crops up.

Or do I?

The truth is, I just want to have something to do with myself without getting fat.

Maybe I should knit a bedspread for my bed. That should keep me occupied for months.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

pretty cute doggie.

By Blogger Sexxy Momma, at 4/17/2010 9:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home