Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ABC

Amazing Burberry Cashmere.

My friend called me up a couple of days ago informing me that my precious cashmere cargo had arrived along with her.

I walked down to her apartment the very next day and got these:



I got lost twice along the way. Firstly, I couldn't find the 'Plumber' which apparently is very obvious (yes, it was. I was just too blind to see the sign). Then when I stood right at her doorstep I looked everywhere but the very obvious door and wondered where it was.

Anyway, I'm really happy with the scarves. Only thing is that the white one is so perfectly white that I'm scared to use it.

I guess it doesn't help that my previous Burberry scarf led a very short life with me.

Courage, Dental Girl, courage!!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home