Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stuffed

I've been feeling like I have nothing beter to do with myself lately. Thanks to that feeling, I've taken to cooking elaborate things to eat, resulting in me gaining weight.

After much delay, I've finally made a chocolate souffle. Turned out very well - only mistake I made was not to make a paper collar around the souffle to make it rise upwards instead of mushrooming out. Was very yummy nonetheless.


Made mushroom soup with garlic bread as well.



Made mashed potatoes for the first time using a mixer instead of traditionally mashing it. The mixer whips in air, resulting in a light, fluffy mash. Also mixes the add-ins like butter and cream more evenly. Served the mash together with garlic bread and crumbed parmesan chicken.



I'm so full. *hiccup*

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Whoever marries you, will be a very happy man. You know the saying, "a way to a man's heart is via his stomach".

The things you cook always look delectable!

By Blogger joey, at 3/14/2007 8:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home