Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, June 30, 2008

Robbed

Had a terrifying nightmare of waking up at 4am in the morning and realizing that almost everything in my apartment had been stolen.

My fridge, the kitchen island, my baking equipment and my bags!!!

Was terrified in my dream. Then suddenly I was waking up, so I reassured myself that was probably just a dream - only to walk out to the living room to see the same thing again - everything was gone!

Doubly terrified and started wondering if I had insured my house for theft... then woke up again.

This time for real, I went to the living room and thankfully everything was where it was supposed to be, but my apartment door was not locked. Locked it up and tried to go back to sleep but was too worked up by then to actually do so.

I think living alone is starting to take its toll on me. At night, every slightest sound makes me nervous. And I find it funny that in my dream the things that were missing were the things I have the most attachment to - baking equipment and bags!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home