Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Self Improvement Blogs

I have to confess a secret weakness of mine.

Before I go to sleep at night and I have nothing to read, I'll log onto self-improvement blogs and read articles on how to become more motivated, more organized etc.

It's addictive. So addictive that now I know exactly how to be the most efficient person ever - if I could just start on some of the things I've learnt!

I have a paeds assignment that I've been putting of all weekend and a special tray that I still refuse to make.

Someone find a way to get me to just finish it off.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

to belive that you can fnish any thing you have to try it, if it dosen't work try again. the more you try the better you'll get!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/2008 3:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home