Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boredom

Woke up at 7am and had nothing planned.

Have not had a Saturday absolutely schedule-less for a long time, which was rather pleasant. Cooked myself some breakfast, brewed some tea and decided to go get a haircut.

After much indecision I decided that I would try to get bangs instead of my usual side-swept fringe.

I'm still not sure if I actually like it. Still taking time to get used to it. The last time I had a fringe was when I was 8 years old.

Other than that, I baked some cupcakes a couple of weeks ago but am putting it up now rather than before because of my inefficiency. It was for a friend's birthday.

I realize something about my baking. I never tailor the things to the situation. These cupcakes were for a 28 year old guy, yet I just went ahead and made the girliest cupcakes possible.




Take it or leave it, I say. Lol.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Aww, they're gorgeous! They could be easily mistaken as those sold commercially. :)

By Blogger Olive Poppy, at 6/21/2008 5:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home