Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, June 20, 2008

Deflated

I've been waiting for this moment for years.

Finally convinced my parents that if they bought me a car, I would be able to drive it like any other normal person and would not abuse it.

When I ordered it I told the dealer to set the delivery date as 26th just in case the Australian dollar decided to go crazy and my parents had to wait for a favourable exchange rate. Anyway, turns out things were favourable, so I called up the salesperson to advance my delivery date.

To Saturday.

I guess I didn't specify which Saturday because he thought Saturday 28th, not 21st.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to wait another whole week.

Patience. I need patience...

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Which car did you get? :]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2008 12:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home