Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, May 26, 2008

Rude Awakening

Was napping this afternoon, enjoying the quiet life of an afternoon off when I heard the door open.

Thought it could be my housemate back home early from uni. Then I heard a male voice that I didn't recognise and decided....maybe not.

Turns out it was the real estate agent, with throngs of people ready to inspect my home.

Yes, I had forgotten all about the apartment inspection.

Panicked, I feebly attempted to neaten up my apartment in 10 seconds, all the while disorientated from my sleep. Agent tried to be nice, then proceeded to supposedly joke, telling me that we had too many shoes and are those cookies on the table for them?

Har har. Har.

Anyway, was pretty embarassing in all. Did however, find out that my apartment was valued at almost half a million. Which is mind boggling.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Yeah, inspections can be a bitch. Did not help that my agent was a total arse who seems a bit manners-deficient.

By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at 5/26/2008 6:12 PM  

rofl at the "har har har"

LOL. Tthat's flipping funny. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2008 10:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home