Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, April 12, 2008

When A 4 Gets With A 8...

At my friend's 21st, in my semi-drunken stupor a friend asked me how things were going.

Friend: Are you with someone special?
Me: No, I'm not. Special people don't walk around very often.
Friend: You know Dental Girl...you just have to go for it. I mean, look at the world. Do people who get 8/10 always go out with 8/10? No, they don't. Sometimes 8 goes with a 4....4 goes with 8...etc!
Me: Uh huh...
Friend: So why is that? It's because the 4 just went for it. Believe me, it's wayy more attractive to a guy if someone who isn't Jessica Alba asks them out than if Jessica Alba just ignored them.

I think I was just told I am a 4.

Ouch.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

One person's '4' is another person's '8'.

It's also perfectly possible to be an '8' on the outside and a zero on the inside.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2008 1:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home