Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, December 14, 2007

More dogs!

Princess is a Blenheim Cavalier. That's right - that's the dog I want to get when I grow up.

Isn't Princess such a prissy name? She even has a pink leash with a harness that has wings to indicate she's an angel. I'm not sure how much I like that...



She's a dog of a friend's friend. She's adorable but Mica will always be my favourite Cavalier...until I get my own.



Princess and Mica together


Me with Princess - We brought them to Fawkner Park on Toorak Road to let them have some fun out in the sun.

Merim is a Kelpie x Jack Russell x Dingo. He's one of the most obedient dogs I have ever met. However, he's truly a one owner dog. Didn't seem very interested in being petted and fussed over by us.


Merim

Labels:

2 comment(s):

yingz, u make me wanna go out n grab a dog to call my own lar !!!~

haha... ;p

By Blogger Myrtlevenz, at 12/15/2007 11:15 PM  

Lovely dogs and pics ! :)

I own 2 CKCS's :)

Cheers !

By Blogger Jules, at 12/18/2007 8:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home