Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Naturally

I've never really thought about what kind of people my friends were.

Sure, I culled the outrightly insane ones. But what about the normal ones?

Lately it's as if I'm tuning into my friends' weaknesses, or they are just showing up. Who knows? Perhaps it has always been there but I was blinded, or maybe it's just coming out now.

I have never known so many of my friends to be as selfish as I see them now. To be true, I myself am not selfless. Yet, some things my friends are doing seem unforgivably self centred.

Perhaps it's because we're all in the phase where we're either already working or going to work soon. Thus, as the real world beckons, perhaps everyone has concluded it is time to do whatever it is they have to do to have a successful life.

Maybe.

It is a sad but true fact.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home