Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, May 13, 2007

There's Got To Be More To Life

I went to a party yesterday and got introduced to somebody who was not a dentist, a future dentist or anything to do with the dental industry.

I realized then that most of my circle of friends are somehow in the dental world. And when we meet up, invariably we talk about dentistry, our classes, our work, our lecturers, etc.

Even when I meet up with friends who have nothing to do with dentistry, all I can talk about is how bizzarre my patients are and how I just extracted my first tooth. And they just stare at me blankly or humour me.

I'm a terrible conversationalist.

This has got to change.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

It's never going to change. You'll talk dentistry, eat dentistry, breath dentistry, and even dream dentistry for the rest of your life. :p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 5/19/2007 12:39 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home