Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oops...

I set off to do a 32D and a 33M restoration for my patient.

Somehow - with the help of a matrix band between the two teeth - I still managed to fuse the two teeth together.

Demonstrator was not impressed.

Had to redo the fillings.

Incidentally, it was probably because I was high on orange solvent.

My patient's BO is so bad the moment he comes into the area I involuntarily stop breathing. Therefore, sprayed orange solvent on my mask and lived on that.

The strange thing is that nobody else can smell his particular brand of odour. Apparently it's just me.

Yet another fantastic day in the undergraduate clinic.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

what's in orange solvent??! it smells nice but it could be so bad...

By Blogger blue, at 5/10/2007 7:38 PM  

Why don't you spray orange solvent on him instead? :p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 5/19/2007 12:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home