Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Back With A Vengeance

I haven't really been into shopping lately, mainly because of my 2 month full on obsession with knitting. For a while, that monster lay dormant, waiting for the right time to rear its ugly head.

Now that I'm supposedly studying for an oral med test tomorrow, I've been browsing around and have fallen in love all over again. Items I'm currently lusting over include:

1. Hermes Scarves - I don't know why but I just really want them. They look so good they're almost works of art. I don't care if it's a little grandmotherly to wear scarves - they are gorgeous.



2. Louis Vuitton Agendas - Time and again I've been contemplating if I should get one of them - the extreme price being my only deterrent. Also the question of functionality - would I really use it? But once again I have the desire to own one of these.



Siiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Labels: