Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

PreClinical Lab

The pre-clinical lab is killing me. I am sick and tired of trying to clean canals, obturate canals, wax up crowns, cut crown preps...you name it.

I was sitting at my area trying in vain to get my initial file 'to length'. Demonstrator came along.

Him: You look like you're having fun *smirk*
Me: Omg I can't take this anymore!!

Turns out he couldn't get it to length either. Apparently I must have packed in all the dentine chips into the apex due to my less than professional skill.

Later in the day I was waxing up my crown and the same endo demonstrator came up to me and smirked again.

Him: Looks like you enjoy waxing up crowns even better.

Gah! Cracking!!!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Haha
Slightly less than 2 yrs to go. Hang in there! After that you'll be the one doing to smirking hurhur

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 2/17/2007 8:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home