Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Meals

I've been cooking most of my meals since I got back to Melbourne.

There are several reasons for this, such as:

1. Cooking at home lets me attempt to control my portions and healthiness of my food.
2. It's cheaper. Enough said.
3. I get to experiment with new recipes.

One of the new experiments that I tried was this banana coconut dessert. Apparently it's supposed to be a Vietnamese dessert but I don't know it.



It's actually a very simple recipe, just bananas in coconut milk sweetened with sugar, heated in a saucepan until the banana gets soft and almost caramel-ish. Very nice.

Another of my cooking attemps is this chicken mushroom risotto.



Turned out quite well. Happy with the results.

Off to do more home improvement projects.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home