Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cheap Thrills

Went shopping yesterday evening to get rid of dentistry blues.

Sales are on in Melbourne to get rid of winter stock and although I was only out for 2 hours I managed to get 2 really good deals. Not bad.



Pilgrim Osaka Obi Dress

I tried it on and fell in love with it. Flipped the tag over. AUD149.95 down to AUD39.95!!! I clutched hold of the dress harder and went to the counter to pay when the salesperson informed me there was an additional 30% discount on top of the discounted price. So I got the dress for ~AUD28! Happiness...

I took the photo sitting down because my bed is too near to the mirror in my room to stand. I'm so happy I bought those red shoes during the holidays - now I have a dress to match it.



Seduce Buoy Blue

Went to Seduce and didn't really see anything I liked. Then I saw a girl trying on this top that I really liked. The photo doesn't do it justice because I only took a front shot. The back is similar but plunges lower and the overall effect is really nice (that's my opinion anyway). It was on 70% sale so I paid like... AUD30+ for something that was AUD110!

I love sales. Must shop more.

"It we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with." - Hannah Montana

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Geez I'm so jealous

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 2/17/2007 8:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home