Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Once Again

About one and a half years ago I was seized with an intense desire to own a dog. A Blenhiem King Charles Cavalier Spaniel to be precise. But when I talked to my parents they were a brick wall. They said no.

Dogs are dirty, you don't have time, you don't really want a dog, you're a student not a dog carer etc.

In retrospect they were wise - there was no way I could have taken care of a dog properly over this past one and a half years. However, as a new chapter of my life approaches, I believe I can take care of a dog should I choose to get one next year.

Seriously considering getting one in December. I'm just not sure if it's the right thing to do.

Hmm...

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Speak to your parents first. :p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2008 9:32 PM  

doggie !!!~

opps... i mean Hazelnut !!!~ ;p

i'll come next year... the airfare is like 2k+ cheaper u know... :S

arghhh...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2008 1:02 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home