Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Referencing

The end of our Shepparton rotation draws near and I have mixed feelings. Half of me is happy that I will be able to go back home to my apartment in Melbourne and enjoy the joys of having internet that actually works in my room. Wirelessly. Another half of me realizes that the end of Shepparton just means the start of new GP sessions in the hospital.

That does not please me.

The world of having no assistant and the pressure of finding a presentation patient is just around the corner. I feel like drowning.

Doesn't help that our last week here is clouded over by a project that we have to complete. With referencing.

I hate referencing. Typing out random author's names with dates, commas, periods, brackets etc drives me crazy. And having to reference every single statement that is made in the project (pretty much every sentence) just makes me depressed.

The good news is that last weekend, I ate the best fish and chips ever. Photos to follow...soon.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

ever tried using EndNote for referencing? will be heaps easier

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/16/2008 9:21 AM  

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. It has made my life way easier. Whee!

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 4/16/2008 2:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home