Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, February 01, 2008

Every New Beginning...

Tomorrow I'm heading back to Melbourne. I have mixed feelings about this.

Many people ask me if I am dying of boredom in Batu Pahat. After all, what is there to do?

The truth of the matter is that I am quite contented to just stay at home the whole day, doing homemaker things like learning a new recipe, doing a new craft project and just pottering about, reorganizing drawers and looking for more containers so that I can arrange things in better ways.

I sound crazy!

Anyway, I know I'm going to miss the days when I just sat around doing nothing - not being expected to do anything. This is probably the last time I'll be home for 7 weeks.

Sigh.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

i miss you already T__T
hope to cya in sydney or hopefully melb. xx.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/02/2008 1:51 PM  

7 weeks?! i suppose youre going back for easter then. 7 weeks is less than 2 mths think of it like that.

By Blogger mon, at 2/02/2008 4:04 PM  

I mean 7 weeks as in I'll never ever have a holiday that lasts 7 weeks ever again.

Not going home this year. :(

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 2/03/2008 9:29 PM  

i din even meet up with u this year... :-(

By Blogger Myrtlevenz, at 2/04/2008 8:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home