Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Simple Pleasures

So here I am studying Orthodontics at 2am in the morning.

Except I can't really focus because every 5 minutes a group of people in some other apartment are cheering for some team for some soccer match.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore I heard an anonymous person shout, "Shut up!!!!! Shut the f*ck up!!!"

And they did.

Dental Girl loves when someone else does the job.

:D

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Arsenal vs Manchester United, simply awesome.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2007 12:15 AM  

not awesome enough coz MU din win n i can't go to the office tomorrow to gloat... bah...

then again, lucky they din lose otherwise i would hav totally EL tomorrow. haha! ;p

nearly had a heart attack watching the game. heng din die... phew!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2007 2:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home