Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Knots

When I sit around with nothing to do, I'll absent-mindedly start playing with my hair. Specifically, I'll either start braiding it or tie multiple knots in them and watch it unravel.

I've been doing it for at least a couple of years but the strange thing is that people have only noticed me doing it very recently.

I've also declared war against the numerous blackheads on my nose. They've been around since I was young and have yet to decide to leave. Does anyone have any magic tricks up their sleeves on this?

When I'm bored, I also paint my nails as I slowly memorize the many histopathological features of OKC.

And I actually everted my lip and tried to check my hydration levels when I was studying about saliva testing.

Yup - I have a very sad life.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

I am studying about OKC.. RIGHT NOW. Hahaha.. I know how you feel, trust me. Good luck for your exams!

Berenice

By Blogger -Berenice-, at 11/12/2007 11:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home